If I suspect the wood isn’t going to be covered, I tell them to cover it with a tarp. I won’t deliver in the rain and I’ll tell people why. I’ve...
Is he going to let the wood get rained on? o_O
Did you buy a processor?
Just scheduled a Thursday delivery. It’s looking like sales will be above last year and it’s still 80. These are all new customers, so once the...
Yes, I’m trying to move out my oldest inventory first. There’s some Red Oak that is 5-6yrs maybe more.
1st lucky customer gets pure 100% 4yr dried White Oak. They gonna have to get nekked after filling the stove with this wood. [ATTACH]
Rent a small trak ho and bust up that beech
It’s definitely not Boxelder. Could they be big Norways? Big sugar gets flaked bark.
Deliveries today tomorrow and Wednesday Let’s Go! :saw:
There are lows in the mid 40’s forecast for next weekend. If it happens I will have my first fire. I have a half cord of punky white oak to get...
I posted my first ad of the season last night on Nextdoor and sold 2 loads, so that’s encouraging. I’d sure like to move at least 40 cords out of...
I’m going to start burning some in a fire pit while I’m cutting and splitting this winter. I’ve got nuggets and uglies everywhere. I still stack...
Ima thinking that’s a boxelder log. The maple looking one.
I also have 2 Hickory’s, so I will make a Hickory/Cherry stack and see if I can drum up some smoker business.
Whoever cleans up the brush can have the burl [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Down she goes [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Dogwood survives [ATTACH]
Hope you’re feeling better buZZsaw BRAD [ATTACH]
Only brought the 261 with me. [ATTACH]
Got all the not fun stuff done, so I’m ready to burn this winter. Now it’s time to fell a Cherry. Trying not to smash the Dogwood. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Had to get my DOT physical last week and the nurse said she was already xmas shopping :loco: :crazy: