Reminds me of EODMSgt stacks. Those stacks are laser level flat squared up. :yes:
Clear that shelf asap! Probably never see prices that low again.
Crack the whip and get your honey a feeler gauge, so she can tighten up the gaps even more. :rofl: :lol: Jk, that stack is tight as a puzzle...
Do the stacks on the back of your truck ever crash while you’re taking them next door? I used to move wood around my yard like that and would...
That’s a beauty [ATTACH]
I like filling outside in natural light the best. In the shop at work I have an overhead light that lowers over the vise to brighten things up.
That’s what she said
This is why we were happier in the 70’s [MEDIA]
Is it split and stacked yet? :handshake: Big red oak rounds is my favorite.
Lxwxd gives you a ballpark figure of pickup load loose thrown volume. Stacked rows is more.
Feel the slow burn 70’s smooth [MEDIA]
My guess would be Elm, although the splits don’t look that stringy. Bark falling off and cracking elm splits easily imo.
Wet decaying red oak wood is manure funky imo. It makes my clothes reek after cutting. When I get in a confined space like my truck it’s really...
It seems like they are always present in the South with some summers being worse than others. Heat, humidity and cicadas. There were less June...
I was curious about what the weight was originally used on and I think I found it. [ATTACH]