All I’ve seen were 8x8 (which is more like 8.5x8.5 OD, 6.5 ID, but folks call it 8”), 8x12, 12x12, 12x16, 16x16…..
There’s no such critter I’m aware of
Clay “8x8” flues are about 6.5” inside
$70-80 shipped for the pair
I could do them but I’m swamped with port work right now. If 6 weeks works, let me know and I’ll have you send the mufflers/covers when we get...
Hamburger, silly. Not beef. Beef is gross
Like buying hamburger at the grocery store so no animals get harmed.
How comprehensive :picard:
That rated 3pt lift is at the pins. If you put a boom on the back, that number goes down. If your 3pt is rated for 1000lbs, it’s not going to lift...
I have a Grilla. Made here in Michigan. All good so far
I believe the 490 was an older version. The 4910 is current and is the semi pro version of the professional 501p
Does it have to be bought in North America?
The 661 is around $1400. 592 was slated to be $1250 to 1300 I believe
12” OF SNOW!!!! :bug: ALL AT ONCE!!!! :hair::hair: Snow doesn’t suck until you have to shovel out the truck doors to get in. :rofl: :lol:...
Fanks PA Dan
Present :yes: Sure. Send him my way if you like
Tsumura is the least expensive. Followed by Stihl Light, and then Sugi. Stihl is the lightest of the 3
No longer available
I have a new 585 for sale if anyone is interested
I don’t know if it’s available here yet or not. They’re available in Europe