Thanks Eckie and everyone here at FHC for your thoughts and prayers during this hurricane. Hurricane Laura made landfall near Cameron, Louisiana...
Thanks to everyone for your thoughts and prayers. I've been glued to the Weather Channel all afternoon for the latest reports on Laura. Looks...
Looks like Laura will be making landfall later tonight/early morning as a Cat 4, currently a Cat 3, was "rapidly intensifying" over the Gulf of...
Thanks for the kind thoughts Eckie, the remnants of Hurricane Laura may be passing thru your state of Virginia on Saturday, check out the map...
Beaumont Texas just declared a mandatory evacuation order, its starting to get serious. Beaumont has a population of over 100,000 citizens so...
Thanks Eric, I have been prepping my house, barn and animals for the last two days, high winds will be my major concern. Hurricane Laura is...
I live half way between Houston and Beaumont Texas, and I am watching closely the paths of the two hurricanes in the Gulf of Mexico. Parts of...
You read my mind Turbo... I use Glyphosate 41% (Round-up knock-off at Tractors Supply) as a contact killer for grass and normal weeds in a fence...
Asleep at the wheel.... [IMG]
Door....what door? [IMG]
I know nothing.... [IMG]
Car seat safety in the 1950's...... [IMG]
Tree house gone wrong... [IMG]
Gun safety ...... [IMG]
Safety first.... [IMG]
Lines On Red Solo Cup.....and now you know! :D You were probably too busy having fun to notice a series of horizontal lines on these cups. Well,...
I remember hearing the news about his death shortly after I was out of four years in the service. What a shock for the world to hear and sadly...
Must be an insecure thing! :rofl: :lol: subject to fears, doubts, etc.; not self-confident or assured :D not confident or certain
Thanks for the update Bgoathill CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa —KCRG reports some rural Iowans this weekend are burning fallen structures that would be too...
When is enough....enough? [IMG]