Beware of the latest ATM machine scam!!! [IMG]
Very unique art .... thanks for sharing. :thumbs:
[IMG]
Cut-a-way of a log... [IMG]
Cut-a-way of a gun barrel... [IMG] a 1911 pistol [IMG] a tank [IMG] a grenade [IMG] another grenade [IMG] bullets [IMG]
Cut-a-way of a golf ball in a tree... [IMG]
Honestly, I only had one beer..... [IMG]
Poetic justice.... [IMG]
Aqua Man very artistic and creative... [IMG]
There's always one funny guy in the workforce.... [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
Be sure to always ask for references and if they are fully insured.... [IMG]
Safety first..... [IMG]
You are correct billb3.....with the one bullet in his pocket he stayed out of trouble. :D [IMG] Barney always had trouble with his service...
Does anyone remember Deputy Barney Fife with one bullet in his gun? [IMG]
Thanks to both of you for caring, I'm fine and completely back to normal after Hurricane Laura. After watching the Weather Channel I was able to...
Thanks Erik, I am very lucky to have gone thru this massive hurricane with no issues. Three years ago I was flooded with 52 inches of water from...