Roller skates were the hot new thing, but still needed a bit of work, 1910. [IMG]
You mess with the bull.....you get the horns! OUCH! :pain:
Thanks LordOfTheFlies for the great post and pictures. :tractor:
DeLuxe Fruitcakes from Collin St. Bakery located in Corsicana Texas USA. The best fruitcakes in the world....hands down! Baked in Texas since...
This crazy arborist cuts off the top of a 100-foot palm tree and gets the ride of his life! He unbelievably manages to hold on as the massive tree...
Over achiever??? You make the call.... [IMG]
For those really stubborn clogged toilets.... [IMG]
I feel your pain T.Jeff Veal. I have the same problem here in East Texas. We call them Texas Yellowjackets and we also have underground hornets,...
We have a Russell Stover Outlet Store in Corsicana Texas that I make a visit to when I'm in the area. They have a very good selection and quality...
Thanks Eckie for the kind thoughts..... I hope this is the end of the 2020 hurricanes...Delta is the 10th named storm to make landfall in the...
[IMG]
Everything is relative..... [IMG]
The newest brand to get a new name — Eskimo Pies is now Edy's Pie. Something just don't sound right! [IMG]
You're right on the money bushpilot ...... Southern Candy Makers has the best fudge money can buy. [IMG] Another one on my favorites from S.C.M....
Thanks for the post Beetle-Kill....I will be sure to visit them on my next motorcycle trip thru Grand Junction, CO. [IMG]
What's your favorite candy maker? What's the best candy in your area of the world? America's best candymakers My all-time favorite candy maker...
Thanks for the information WeldrDave .....very helpful! :BrianK: Mercy Ships Mercy Ships 78.3 cents of every dollar Mercy Ships spends goes...
Wind Turbines Lined Up, Nevada [IMG]
Out Of Body Experience [IMG]