I was in the service stationed at Iwakuni Japan on Nov 10, 1975..... I did not hear the news about the Edmund Fitzgerald but I do remember the...
I would like to say thanks to all Veterans who have served and those who are presently serving in the military to keep America safe and secure....
I owned a couple of these.... [IMG]
I ate many a burger here.... [IMG]
I remember eating at all of these.... [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
"Live Long and Prosper" circa 2233, by Commander Spock
All time kid favorites... [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
Halloween candy from days gone by... [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
You can't leave out the King [IMG] and the Duke [IMG] and Norma Jeane [IMG]
Mother knows best... [IMG]
People art.... [IMG]
New York City skyline over the years... [IMG]
The eye of the sink drain.... [IMG]
Does anyone remember "Operation" [IMG] [IMG]
perfect timing.... [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
Congratulations....I think you nailed it billb3 .....I believe it is a 57 Olds. [IMG]
Maybe your right yooperdave it may be a 58 Chevy Impala 1958 Chevrolet Impala [IMG]
It is very hard to guess what make/year the white car is....but defiantly mid to late 50's. Here is a picture of a 1956 Oldsmobile Super 88...
Happy Birthday and I wish you many more to come. [IMG]
Piggly Wiggly: parking lot in 1950 [IMG] Kroger: 1950s storefront and parking lot [IMG] Winn-Dixie: Lovett's storefront in 1951 [IMG]