Jack Daniel's whiskey distilled in Lynchburg, Tennessee [IMG]
Louisville Sluggers: These baseball bats are routinely rated as top-notch gear. Though the brand is now owned by a Finnish firm, Louisville...
Some things never change.....Crayola crayons: Everyones childhood staple, and the leading brand in America. The company's Easton, Pennsylvania,...
My prayers and thoughts are with Judy and yourself during this troubled time.....I know you will always be there for her.
My morning favorite in K-cups .... [IMG]
I've ate a few of these over the years... [IMG]
Nice job MFMc. thanks for posting. :thumbs:
[IMG]
She makes listening to classical music very enjoyable! :D
These eggplants are the last of the summer crop....fall is here in East Texas. [IMG] [IMG]
You just can't beat the great taste of possum .... if it's fixed the way Granny cooks it. [IMG]
Granny would have a nice supper out of that guy! [IMG]
I was able to pick up the last one at my local Wal-Mart store....thanks yooperdave :thumbs: [IMG]
Thanks for the heads up yooperdave :salute:
Thanks for the pictures Casper...I hope to do the tour on my next trip to Nashville. :salute:
I think I'll be staying on the ground on my 100th birthday...... if I even get to the century mark. :D
A World War II pilot Harry Moyer says there's no better place to be on Veterans Day than in the sky. Moyer still flies every week, including on...
I found another article on U.S. Military Veterans and Gold Star Families with free access to National Parks from the National Parks Service...
I know USS stands for United States Ship, I think SS stands for Sailing Ship and/or Steam Ship :usa: HMS", stands for "His/Her Majesty's Ship :uk:
"With the utmost respect and gratitude, we are granting veterans and Gold Star Families free access to the iconic and treasured lands they fought...