Its doing well with the new insulation. I should have clarified in my post the house was 74-75 when I loaded last night so it still dropped 4-5...
Yup its good stuff!
Just retap for the next size larger screw. Shouldn't take to long to fix that up but my guess is that tube being out is going to affect how the...
-2 here this morning. Went 10 hours on load from last night and the house temps this morning were around 70. Reloaded and 1.5 hours later the...
-2 here this morning and I just reloaded with a variety of stuff but mostly oak . sitting around 70 in the house.
Lol, now that was funny :rofl: :lol:
Wow, I was looking at it on a small screen on my phone and didn't even see that price or the links underneath of the picture.....:doh: Anyhow a...
Ha, you must be an internet guru....... I have been looking at dealers websites for a while and couldn't find any of them listing a price. I was...
To be quite honest I am pretty happy with what I have. The only thing that I might be convinced to switch to at this point is a BK Ashford 30 but...
Hmmm I am really interested in the pellet furnace! Any idea on the cost? Seems like it fits the bill for what I want in my basement to get rid of...
Awesome job enjoy the satisfied feeling! Whenever I move wood and see an empty stack a panicked feeling sets in!
Welcome to the forums!
Glad you were able to find the forum! Welcome and enjoy!
So it was back to normal this morning. I loaded last night at about 8pm and 15 degrees outside when I got home on a perfect coal bed set up by my...
Gotta give a big shout out to my wife. I have been working this week from about 6am to 8-9pm everyday this week and she has dealt with the stove...
Loaded at 8pm last night and I was 15 degrees outside. Got up at my usual time(5am) and the house was still 73 inside and it was 22 degrees...
This whole thing is awesome talk about putting you heart and soul into it! You done good brother!
I have had good luck with both the motox and the galaxy S4. The motox isn't water proof though and doesn't hold up to swimming i n a lake:headbang:
Man I am getting excited thinking about another gtg........I really enjoyed the last one! If we can't find a members place I may have an idea...
Same here, our Jack Russell lays there until he is hot to the touch and panting before he will move away to cool down.