Kisses is some of the best BBQ I have eaten in the state of Ohio! Love the place in fact my wife and I went out to lunch there on Sunday after church.
Lol yup that's exactly how I read that add. You have to be careful as there is a real fine line with wood and it not being cheap. Columbus is a...
Gotcha a bit North East of me. I love camping up that way at Salt Fork though and kayak fishing the lake.
Awesome job and I love the wood hauler!
Nice truckload!
Wow sounds like they need to get their own equipment and another person. Chances are they are getting paid to remove this wood by the homeowner...
Great job and nice saw!
Nice way to skid logs! What part of southeast Ohio are you from? I am in Athens are but grew up near Chester Ohio.
Well last nights low was 32 degrees and woke up to a house that was still 76 on less than a full load. Put 4 splits of pine in this morning which...
Awesome pictures and great family, doesn't get much better than that!
Sounds lime you need a gassification boiler and a coil in you ductwork or tied into a boiler. (Not sure which system you have). That might get...
The difference between blower and no blower on the dutchwest was night and day. I honestly don't know how people used that stove without a blower!
Glad you are getting a break from the below zero stuff.
Sounds like our exact forecast! Had 6 degrees this morning house was 71 this morning after a 9.5 hour burn on Shagbark Hickory. Loaded up a bunch...
Many times people act like pine will burn crazy hot and fast but much like you I have found I get 10+ hour burns with pine. This year I have...
clemsonfor, are you replacing the current stove in your house with this?
Awesome, I have always loved the looks of the Hearthstone stoves. I am sure you will enjoy it.
Awesome saw! You will love it!
Love the idea but price is the big question in my mind? I would be down for either depending on the cost.
The stove is definitely rocking this morning. Flu temps are at 750 and the stove top is at 650 with the fan on medium! Figured since I was going...