Awesome pictures and nice tractor! Thanks for sharing!
The bacon still looks great to me. Great job!
I usually do the rub the night before and it works fine on the Kamado. It still looks juicy but you are right that it basically steams the meat...
That looks great!
Hope you didnt take that wrong....... It was meant as more of a joke that my Wife finally has the stove operation down.
Just got home from church. Stove room is 73 degrees and the stove top is at 200 degrees with the blower fan still running and plenty of coals for...
Looks awesome to me!
I'm not usually a fan of that but if you decide to do it post up some pics and let us know how it turns out.
X2
Great saw! Congrats!
Love that saw and you have it looking great!
Don't be to jealous boys but my stove is usually never ready for a reload at 5:30 in the morning so my wife usually handles it around 8-9am. :D...
Reloaded last night at 7:30pm and at 7:30am the house is 76 degrees and I still have log forms in the stove. Probably won't need to reload until...
Those are awesome!
Nice load of oak!
Congrats on the insert! I love my PE T6!
Wow it doesn't get much better than that!
Not nearly as much as I expected to:yes::thumbs:
Hope you heal up quick! I would rather shoot myself in the foot than watch that show!
How About those Buckeyes!! What a team! Undisputed Champions!