Glad it turned out OK and I hope you heal up quickly!
It works and will make your life easier! Seems like a success!
Gorgeous pictures! Nice load of wood!
Nice Job Man!
Good luck with that! My dad and I tried for 20 years and never could get those stubborn things to do it :rofl: :lol:
Sorry Man. I know it is hard not to take personally if you do get laid off but honestly it usually isn't personal. Most managers I know hate...
I agree with the others that their really isn't a comparison between the two of them. If you want to similar sized stoves you should be looking at...
Wasn't to bad last night at 24 degrees outside. I have actually been using the Kamado Joe a lot this winter because I love the food that comes off...
Well I had the first run on my kamado Joe Griddle and it went great. I fried up some bacon then did smashed burgers with pepper jack cheese,...
I totally understand where you are coming from! My wife and I have had the same discussion over and over and we still don't get it and it is...
So they made a little mistake? What the heck do they classify as a big mistake....... It sure seems like the parents have so.e serious issues.
Wow just wow........ What is wrong with people.......
Just looked the directions up and doubt I will make that one. It is almost 700 miles and 10.5 hours which is a bit far for me. That's a bit of a...
Yeah you need that bar :thumbs: Nice bars by the way!
Do you know where it will be?
I am still following this thread but am a bit confused are we discussing two separate GTG's or discussing having one up in Iowa?
Nice pile of logs!
Looks cozy to me!
Awesome sounding meal right there!
Mmmmmm looks great!