Sounds like you will be warm enough! How much wood do you run through with both the stoves cranking?
Still amazed as ever at how well the insulation is working now. I can burn this stove down almost nothing but ash in this 0 degree weather and the...
Figured it was the perfect day for some venison chili on the T6! Man is it smelling good in here![ATTACH][ATTACH]
Wow that has my mouth watering right now!! Excellent job on a killer meal!
That's great news Dave ! Sounds like you are starting to get the feel for the stove. I am still surprised you have to get up and reload in the...
Welcome to the FHC forums! Glad you found us and are enjoying yourself! We all have hoarding problems around here and use this place not to get...
With that small army you should win the battle tonight!
Same here thing here..... Man did it get nasty outside quickly!!
Lovely looking wood stack!
2 degrees here and it seems like the wind has died down. Trying to get the coals burnt down before the house temps start to really drop. Reloaded...
Those are some awesome stacks!
Wow it is Nasty wicked cold outside tonight!!! 10 degrees with 30-50 mph winds. Just loaded up the stove with 4.5 year old white oak so bring it...
Thought this was funny. [ATTACH]
Haha I have thought about asking the same thing before! I always wear out my right hand welding glove and my left one looks great still!
I am in the not much good comes from the government mandating everything camp........ Usually one mandate doesn't solve it so maybe two will........
Speak for yourself.......:rofl: :lol:
Thanks man, everything went fine. It really wasn't that big of a deal. I ruptured a cyst and it was really bothering me.They ended up saying I...
Filled up the hearth again today so I made it about 12 days since the last fill up. This time around I brought in a bit more since the temperature...
Lol that about made me spit some coffee. Thanks I needed that after this week.
That's a great shot!