Oh, so hello again and welcome back--we hope you are enjoying the fantastic programing--aren't those shots of the falls spectacular, Don......
wow it was that close to the facility! I watched what I think was frontline on pbs about the accident and the revisiting and construction of the...
the radiation clearly went to your head! what on earth possessed you to visit and did you see the abandoned amusement park? or is that what...
Kimberly down in Virginia sure could use some of that wood--did you see her thread "not following the rules" a page or so ago? Don't know how...
if I calculate right due to the positioning of said "wood" I should have a cord more than you come November!!
yes master mech--I'm ok--you're ok;)
is that a pencil in your pocket or "wood" you like a date?[ATTACH]
succeeded in hauling another load out from the proposed landing strip and the sun was hot but the temp 70 --I was done before the shirt had to...
no harm done Boog (ie) nice to see another ne ohioanite---going to blow off the rest of this work day and go cut wood at my friend's landing...
looking for good MAN not good woman--this thread is tainted--nice pic of precarious windmill though
....I'm the girl for you....you don't know me but I could make you so happy.........
well big weekend upon us--perhaps the "number on the wall" technique--867-5309....
what is a cattle panel? like a lumber pallet? how big?
I like the canister--you can suck up anything anywhere--you should see my wet/dry vac...in action
so we're back to vacuum cleaners after all these years--my 1st boyfriend told me I'd make a great attachment--:picard:
if I may, I liken this search to Amway--you sure do get a whole lotta no's before you get an interested party--get them in front of the product...
I meant hard like steel more in the sense of knight in shining armor--or to keep things on topic--hard as stihl but thanks for the gutter take on...
well a new approach on a Monday morning when you all thought the weekend would have killed me off--I am no longer in search of a good man but now...
he who hesitates is lost--take the bull by the horns--the 4th is a long weekend anyone headed to the northcoast?
Maltese Falcon--and I suppose it depends upon the transgression