that must be another name for a retired wood hoarder--old forester....heard you keep it under lock and key...
HEY! YOU! get off of my cloud!.... (ps nice ivy patch btw)
by all means! ever heard the refrain--if at first you don't succeed try try again?
everyday is full of choices....the good, the bad and the ugly--I'd like to add the FUN! consequences from fun are a tad more interesting than the...
nice raft Guido...
I have some good ideas too--then other times I'm empty upstairs (maybe that's the bourbon) but timing and focus cut through the chase I find--and...
ain't it funny how some fantastic ideas only hit you during the light of day? this is an idea I only wish I had had days ago!:picard: and now...
ahhh...a bourbon hoarder--I've only seen those in picture books never in real life
I've heard not if it's frozen--kept at room temperature will allow a much quicker reaction--what else do ya got in your hat?[ATTACH]
the plot thickens as member after member makes "true confessions"--what will it be next? all my fantasies are dashed except for the fact that good...
that's the Mountain Man fame Eustace from down there in the Carolinas somewhere--that'd be east south east from anyone as deep in the heart of...
frogs--toads--spiders--OH MY!! the twists and turns this thread makes all in an effort to get a date astound me! and it seems I've kissed a toad...
reference Jim Stafford's spiders and snakes please ya fool ya fool--the hot weather must be creating a lethargic FHC....
red touch yellow, Guido's a dead fellow----red touch black--well what's it matter ya ain't comin' back...
would you let me charm your snake?
[ATTACH]
I wouldn't want to give the time of day to a "helpless" > or < 56 year old--just a crazy idea to promote the club and yours truly--appeals to me...
while everyone was cooking brauts and burgers on their stainless gas grills (unless a microburst descended and knocked over your potted plants and...
the possibility of me drowning at your hand has be hesitating while on the other hand a skinny dip on a hot day appeals to me--then again the...
wow--Mildred, what do you say we put this guy in our grand prize drawing and remember to be eligible, for you folks at home watching right now,...