I LOVE spiders! when those big garden variety make the webs with the zigzag target I catch grasshoppers and the occasional flying insect, creep up...
[ATTACH] :picard:For Sale--Wanted --No Longer Available--I'm still waiting to post the NLA listing so that means your road trip can end under my...
consultation is not free--I go throwing around my secrets to independent wealth building and i'll be in the bread line like a common worker--I...
so you need me for my marketing background and sales techniques?
which one of us has to sell the farm?
seems everyone's asleep in the poppies...
still headed down the yellow brick road toward the emerald city to see the wizard in hopes he can materialize the prize of which I seek--or will...
we'll do it after dark so no one recognizes our gourds...
I'll pull your crooked teeth--you'll be perfect just like me (smashing pumpkins)
the paint and loins are only part of the sacrificial ceremony now held infrequently--bondage is the third component...:eek:
I'm not burning my coconut bra and grass skirt! draft cards, library cards, and "points" cards don't create btu's and the satanic albums were...
encouragement--that's what's called for here boys--effort is all I've got to give and so far the snickers have outweighed the applause--I know...
as those who follow this thread know I have baited my hook with a menagerie of delights--lowering the age limit maybe likened to 55mph verse 70mph...
it tires me out knowing the twists and turns this thread is apt to take--excuses to those who think it's taken a cockamamie turn--when the true...
puts hair on your chest...
what's for lunch, Charlie? I made a quick stop at the local---yes we have one too![ATTACH]
yens kin jst keep that ole bourbon aging rite where she is--us'ins headed out back to squeeze off the still fer moonshine!
build me a town like Florence YA'LL--if wishes were horses beggars would ride....
I'd hate to spill my essence--or your highly guarded oak aged Kentucky bourbon in an unladylike fashion--reference Jack D. Ripper...
and what are the qualifications for access? I have all my pearly whites, not bad to look at, don't have a boat but live on the shore and watch for...