all you'll be "spreadin'" is marmalade on your toast as you read this thread-- and i'll be way busy bringing load after load home when this...
the other day you were quoting poetry and now the artist in you takes center stage--and quite suggestive artistry I might add--were you at that...
then I'm a rare breed indeed--if you don't use it, you lose it pops...
wow wish I could get my hands on your goods...
time will tell on how much wood I get--I work fulltime but drive by the "scene" each day to and from the salt mine and keep my eye on it--mostly...
I'm impressed with your bicycle selections and even more impressed with your chainsaw collection (which I hope to see one day) in fact as a gal...
so glad to hear you're getting about--y'all will have to move up to a tandum when you get a bit more chummy--right now though you could pedal your...
that looks like something even a guy with a bad knee could handle--was that shot taken in your drive?
still burning to find a guy even after the 20th page of jabs and pokes--slaps and jokes--maybe someone even from out-of-town to help me with that...
so I made the phone call for the landlord to my friend with the tree service--and I've put the two of them together and both assure me I will be...
you mean on my "little" bicycle?
carpe diem!!
ok--laugh along with me--just talked to the landlord and he's asked me to make a few phone calls for him to pursue the lowest bid for...
turn me loose! I'd love to compare action figures...[ATTACH]
more like chewing on the carcass--knew that would get y'all
so she finally fell over (a giant maple which had last year shed its twin trunk) and missed the apartments by about 4'--this is down the street...
or you could roll it over the hill and move on--don't you hate to waste too much time on one log especially a difficult thing like...
there's an "H" in steel town? I must run over to my neighbor and apologize right away--for the Brown's as well...and I sure could gobble up a...
did they get it wrong in the granite? or are you slow at math too?
true confessions time--I never quite "got" higher math--when they started mixing letters with the numbers I didn't get it--I was in college...