I won't play the sap for you--when you're slapped you'll take it and like it.....
oh goody--hid 'n seek--although a chainsaw accident usually isn't hard to find--what else ya got?
was that a chainsaw accident?
white man speak with forked tongue--no man speak with no tongue--also a requirement...
WOW!! I'm blown away--and so beautiful are your surroundings--is there still an over abundance of single men in Alaska??
sometimes I wish I had gone into the military--I'd be retired by now or commanding the northern forces in Iceland--but instead I'm fighting my own...
think oatmeal
better hone up GS--justification time is fast approaching
I put my whole body into my work
score 1 for GS--anything you could impart to guide me?
no but I was at the lecture by Dr. Joyce....
are they known for oatmeal wrestling? no Kent State--I used the optional maple syrup to take the crown
in college we wrestled in a vat of oatmeal (cooked) --think about that when you belly up to the breakfast bar...
got YOUR attention didn't it? how many more are experiencing the exact opposite reaction? grrrrr.....
LMAO---I THINK I SEE A CAVITY THERE