We woke up to about 4” of fresh snow on the ground this morning. Beautiful bright sunny day. Time to get outside and plow the driveway. Oak and...
LOL I know. Normally I wouldn’t either, but this went to my favorite customer who’s almost 100% reliant on the insert in his log cabin for heat. I...
34 and dropping towards the low teens, with snow quickly piling up. White oak and cherry going at the moment. Plenty of wood staged up for this...
I’d sure like to know the formula for clawing back rights, although in Ohio’s case I suspect it’s a cultural shift that would be hard to replicate...
If you remove the fuel cap and reinstall it, then it runs but dies again, I’d suspect a tank venting issue.
40 with a light drizzle. Burning low and steady with cherry and aspen
If the bed had those holes that real full size trucks do, I’d definitely make some side rails. Alas, it’s not a real truck :whistle:
The 4th (and final) load for the day; all ash. This is for a different repeat customer from last year. He’ll get another 2 loads next week to make...
Load #3 to the same customer. The last of my shagbark hickory, some sugar maple and some ash: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Load #2. Shagbark hickory, DDB black locust and sugar maple: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Load #1 today to a repeat customer from last year. Red, white and chestnut oak; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Earlier this week I got a text out of the blue from one of last year's customers one town away. He wants a full cord again so I'll try to get it...
Nice share Dave. It's so easy to get lost in the weeds trying to keep up with new state legislation. This is an awesome resource :yes:
I concur. I bought a used copy a few years ago and it’s a goldmine of information. Leaf Morphology, bark, fall color, flowers, species range, etc.
:whistle: [ATTACH]
Couple recent but newer finds. Heinz ketchup from 1971 and a Pepsi from 1979: [ATTACH]
I downsized my EDC with this little Buck. Small as it may be, it gets used almost daily. I had my last EDC for about 12 years before it really...
That's a $75 load here. At least that's what I'm selling 1/4 cord for. I have a similar sized truck bed and if I stack it above the top of the...
Hope you kick it soon. Lots of that going around. We all had an upper respiratory thing almost 3 weeks ago and I'm still not 100% yet.
20/70 red maple, aspen, cherry and mulberry.