27/70 mockernut hickory and white mulberry
Looks great :thumbs: I think that’s the better way to do it too, having a snowblower out front rather than a plow blade.
Yes, wool with a fabric shell. I should've bought one 20 years ago. lol
I bought one comparable a couple months ago. Last month I was outside one morning loading firewood while wearing it. It was no warmer than 10...
:rofl: :lol: It’s about 48” wide… same as the plow blade. I’ll check the railroad later :whistle: Tomorrow night we’re supposed to get significant...
I got the Ag tires mounted a couple months ago, but we haven’t gotten much snow (Murphy’s Law) Still I put the plow on and chains on the tires. I...
I wouldn't say it's tough, although I've only gotten a couple 12" logs so I've never wrestled with the big boys. Someone like Sandhillbilly or...
Joe, if mama likes sassafras she might like cottonwood too. It dries stupid fast and ignites like cardboard. Good gopher wood :thumbs:
Another vote for cottonwood and the last picture being pine, possible Scots.
Every time someone brings this up, the rollout gets pushed out another year. :whistle:
23/70 snowing moderately with a couple inches already on the ground, expected to stop in the early afternoon. White oak, bigtooth aspen and tulip...
My rough guess is about 2.25-2.5. It’s hard to tell because I sold about 5 cords, and any leftover uglies and general stuff left behind that I...
0.325 X 0.050
Haha. It’s a nice little saw, never gave me any problems. I just don’t need it anymore. I’m not going to brow beat anyone into buying it though :)
I've had mixed results with cheap aftermarket carburetors. Some were fine, some not so much. If it were my saw I'd opt to keep the OEM carb and...
Correct. Unlike at the Stihl factory where some guy half in the bag wearing Lederhosen is busy throwing arbitrary numbers at model numbers like...
Good runner, needs nothing. $100 PHO or $130 with new 16” Tsumura bar and a couple chains. Buyer pays shipping. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
What a sight to behold. I’ll bet the wood yard smells amazing too.
Beautiful stacks. That discounted roofing looks fantastic too!
Thanks for the tips. Yes, mine is an OE non-X Torq model, and from what I could see the donor case I bought is indeed a match. I'll look closer to...