Not a wood guy. More of a dirt guy. But I recently found Andrew Camarata. Here he is fixing chainsaws. Lots of interesting and informative...
Also, if you can leave the splitter attached to the tow vehicle, that might help with stability if you put one wheel up on blocks...
I recommend finding a way to make the splitter level on the hill. Set it up across the slope so it won’t roll downhill and find a way to secure...
If I’m working with my splitter on a hillside, I will make my splitter level either digging in or placing blocks under a wheel. You talking about...
shik does your stove have a blower? Looks like there is an option for one at least on the current model. My buck 81 has a blower and the air...
Sooooo.... 200 next time!?!?!?
Irrashaimase Japanman. Always good to see another perspective. Had a member here briefly who was US Navy. Introducing myself....Hello from...
I would also consider him a master splitter. A good wood stack starts with well thought out splitting plan of even length wood.
That’s awesome savemoney !!! Thanks for sharing the day with us!!
Breakfast?
Reminds me of this article.. Why Delta Air Lines Paid Me $11,000 Not To Fly To Florida This Weekend
Buy it.
0.003965 miles in circumference.
Good work! Thanks for the update!!! Now head on over to the Smokehouse and show us what you make with them. Maybe SKEETER McCLUSKEY can...
Fourteen foot. 14k.. my truck can handle 12. So 8k payload...
Somehow this followed me home a week ago.. [ATTACH] Did some work. [ATTACH] Then followed me to NY and back to borrow a machine... [ATTACH]...
But the hole in the pipe remains.... and the roots continue to grow if the tree is still alive....
Yup. Cut down the tree. Replace the pipe. That’s the only way to truly fix it.
I’d like to amend my vote to some kind of speed line or zip line contraption. They use high lines in the PNW. Why can’t you set up a movable...
Pressure washer works great for cleaning logs and removes more dirt.