Well I said that too...If he can't figure it out he needs not to be here....
What???? Did I BOO Boo ? airn't we FHC.com?
Wish Em had a blaze orange to match mine....She is so awesome....
Lol...Wore my shirt orange to fryeburg fair today...only had one hit on it from a fire pit guy...Told him to go to FHC.com
I will be wearing my blaze orange FHC shirt to the Fryeburg fair tomorrow...For all to see...:)
which would make it actually 1/3 cord loose thrown so $375.oo per cord....
Great deal in my book....
Holy crap that's awesome.....:dancer:
I'm easy to please and am happy with what I am seeing....Thank you for doing so much for this forum.
Awesome pics....Welcome....Have fun and Dennis is glad you listened and won't boil sap or moisture out of your wood anymore....:thumbs: :)
Next year about 85 percent of my wood will be red and white oak with a splash of ash and maple....Guess thats not really a bad place to be....
Yup I think popple is fun to burn in shoulder season....If it is easy to get I will take it....:)
:popcorn:
That made me laugh really hard....:rofl: :lol:
Glad you joined us...:)
Awesome.....:)
Ha....Vodka, beer and lemonade...We call that "moose pizz" and it is really good. :thumbs:
Agree with weldrdave....Hope Emma is still good....And think that guy needs a punch in the head....:confused:
Hey PBR drafts on special couple days a week at local tavern for $1.oo for 16 oz....Yup I will drink it..:dancer: