Female here...I woman, but h-a-t-e hoods....Pink is great, hoods I H-A-T-E...Oh did I say that already??? :headbang::picard:
:D My fault I added the ed to stack....Lol....
What I meant is that is what I usually do but came up short with what he originally brought....:)
It was brand new green wood and he delivered in a dump trailer and I stacked 2 rows 24 ft. per row of 16" wood 4' high, there is no way you can...
Glad you are able to move around....Careful out there....:)
I would be good on pre-order but I prefer a regular type sweatshirt as I hate hoods.
Seriously???? Go back to the old fashion way and fill some ice-cube trays and freeze til frozen....:D
welcome to the hood....enjoy...
Lol...My stacks arn't mountainous but they are adaquit....:)
Hey some of us woman are just as bad as you guys, or is that as good? I love my wood stacks and I have the T-shirt to proove it....Lol....:p
Well at least he doesn't put it in the dirt cellar anymore....I finally talked him out of it....:loco: :crazy:
He doesn't have a choice on cleaning it cause the chimney just shuts down and says enough....:startled:
Yup it was all stacked on pallets when I called him, he is a decent guy and I have known him for a long time but never bought wood from...
My neighbor has to clean his chimney every month cause it clogs up and smokes him out....Green wood....But he has done it all his life....:headbang:
Had 2 cord delivered to dry out for 16-17 and came up about 1/4 cord short! I called the guy and he brought more but didn't agree with my thinking...
Very nice you are helping out your SIL.....:)
That is Awesome......:)
Bummer you didn't get him but hope you congratulated your new neighbor on getting him no matter how bad it hurt....:(
Lol...When I first heard that song I said to a friend is he singing about an onion?
Wow....Always been paranoid about canning but maybe now...