True that is, when I see an easy score I knock on their door and if no answer I leave a note...They usually call....:thumbs:
Welcome Paula and hope you can scrounge more wood before alot of cold weather moves in...Gotta love that wood heat...:campfire:
That is some wicked sweet looking wood...:)
Wish I could do that but my cutting skills are limited and I have to usually just grab what I can lift...:(
Little over 2 cord high and dry in the garage now and is a little over 2 years dry time outside stacked...:)
:rofl: :lol:....Sorry, just my opinion...I mean really...Week old lasagna???
To cute...:)
Holy crap...and people think I am nuts for having 7ish cords of wood at my place...Lol...Nice entry to the club and welcome...
Ditto, same here....:thumbs:
OK I don't want to be a "Rag" here but are you just splitting your wood to put in the shed to burn this year??? :popcorn:
Did you sell it or burn it???? Nice pics...:)
Alrighty now...that made it very simple for me...Thanks...:)
Thats when I am polishing my shovel....:confused:
Yup I polished my wheelbarrow....o_O:tears:
:drunk::drunk:
:rofl: :lol:
No thanks, got my own....:)
How do I tell the difference between white ash and green ash? Not green as in fresh cut....
Get it split and stacked....You got some firewood and that's a good thing...:)
Welcome and glad you love burning wood....It's awesome....