Wrap that wood, and make it good...:)...Gooder...;)
Black birch????
Pete you have meat roaming amid your wood....:)
That would be mean....But, it is awesome you both hunt together and get deer like that with a bow...Congrats to Mrs Swags for the great score and...
You wouldn't do that would you...:picard:
It's over 1000 now....:D
Hey!!!! Easy
We can't hunt on Sunday in Maine...:(
High 30's here and getting bombed by pine cones in the wind hitting the metal roof....
Awesome kill...I wimped out today cause it was rainy and icky out...First day for gun season for us...
:D
:emb:
Bummer....:eek:
Oak is awesome and I guess BL takes about as long to dry...
Lol....Ya...But wood is awesome....:cool:
Oh just Scotty acting up again....:)
Ya but I can see it in my head....:)
Your stacks are beautiful....:thumbs:
Farmall Cub...Awesome...I drove my dads when I was a little girl and loved it...:)