Will say it again,just remember the pellet mfg's use local plants/material and badge them with their own name,that way they do not have to ship.It...
Yes wildwest,my neighbors are burning them again this year,in their englander,and having excellent results.
Well you all are just pushing me to the edge.Wanted to learn to shave with a safety for years,dad never taught me even though he still shaves that...
Yep grew up in MD can drive anywere on cold snow but ice sucks!Same out here!
Well I hope this is not the future(the heavy bags) because of my age,as i back truck under deck and hand carry bags into basement also!I remember...
Question about these stoves,did they ever make them in montana?Have been told by no less than 12 "natives" that they are/were a montana...
Very nice deer!Very nice stove!Be aware because of close clearances materials decay,wall will be fine but others will degrade in 2-3...
Did not count,more than last year,wish I had the extra money for 1 more ton.Still waiting for krooser to say "stove stopped again":D
"new" gravity stove for sale close buy,they used it 1 winter?????
Well I stand corrected,but I do not want 60 lb bags!
Well lots of neat replies!But-hydrostatic better for loads?no.Gear to gear with a positive locking clutch will last longer.6x6's up here in the...
He is in a jail in denver!!!!:faint:
60 lb bag?
Last name is BARE.For years was told it was german(wrong,nordic)Appears my ancestors(1) was runing from the law,through 5 countries.If you can...
Not gonna happen(i think) front shifted.Good luck
Interesting how peoples versions of what porn means,I could give you some thoughts on the early 1960's!!!!
I'll tipp a beer for that!
Well if you look up evil in the dic. her picture is there!:faint:
Boy rocky mt is falling way behind?
Took me a minuite,as we picked on my dad for many years because of the likeness,hal linden/barney miller(dad does not look like that anymore!)