Possible thermostat problem,running in pilot mode?
Never worked on one,but the online manual shows 10 fuel settings,with the higher 3 settings for pellets.
In the 40's again today.Wind got up,temp dropped 20 degrees in 9 minutes,now 0 and lightly snowing.But gonna warm up again tomorrow so not worried.
You must be college edgemucated!:D
Don't have it set for corn do you?
:popcorn:
Got a neighbor that has some long guns set up for long,he regularly shoots 800 to 1000 yards.He also has some set up for subsonic accuracy(with...
Yep.If oak not sealed to and inside stove many conditions can bring excess cold air in house,bath fan,wind,etc.Which is why do not have one on my...
They already sell pellets made from "recycled stuff" but do not actually say what is in them.We need someone in Conn. to try them.The hotter...
Agree with will.Also when going to be not walking a lot I use a thin sock liner uner the wool.
I have different boots with different amous of thinsulate for different conditions.The more thinsulate the better.They look good.It is the ****...
Modding for seats in the back reminds me of subaru brats!
Good info sir,but the sofa/whatever looks bad in the pic.Long term/collective heat could be scary?But i do not know that stove,I am erring on the...
AWSOME.I know montie,his ex wife and the kids(we are probably related)and appears most of these stoves still out there are the canadiain ones,as...
Your thoughts only!:D
Yes has been going on for years,just trying to give good info to pellet burners and why quality is so different,without getting banned,There is a...
That's just evil!!!!!!
Heat is the key!I tried to show that pellet suppliers use local baggers(last year on another forum)and nobody wanted to listen to me even though...
Well the original parent plant was (I think) back east,hardwood.But the one out here is in sandpointID(please no jokes about white supremist peolpe!)
Do not know,will jump on 4 wheeler and run up there tomorrow and check.