I'm at me brudder's, cutting some kind of birch. Grey or black. I do detect a bit of wintergreen scent, but not very strong. I dropped it...
Good morning, members. Nice day. 43⁰/65⁰ Uneventful drive to my brother's place. We get to play lumberjack today. An ugly birch tree. Maybe...
At a pullout in Belfast Maine. [ATTACH] Penobscot Narrows Bridge & Observatory | Maine Department of Transportation Lots of foliage color, but...
Good morning, members, Cool day. 41⁰/62⁰ sunny I'm off to see my brother. ~5hr drive up the Maine coast. Be safe Be healthy Deciding...
Nicely done!
Good morning, members. Cool day ahead. 48⁰/63⁰ breezy Entertaining game last night. Red Sox 3, Yankees 1. I plan to go see Mom this morning....
Will you miss out on other boards due to your trip?
Good morning, members. Nice day. 57⁰/75⁰ sunny. Cool nights ahead. Frost warnings an hour away. I'll build a fire in the stove to light off,...
Nice looking wood.
Nice clear air for my morning walk. [ATTACH]
Done
Uncle Henry's!!! :thumbs:
Good morning, members. Decent day. 55⁰/77⁰ lower humidity. Continuing with my morning walks. I'm planning to head to my brother's place in...
It's OK with me if Toronto takes 1st place. That would mean the Yankees didn't.
May she heal and recover quickly.
My brother sent me this picture from the Downeast Wood Bank, in Surry Maine. He lives not far from there. [ATTACH] Wood is available for pickup...
Good morning, members. Summer-like day. 61⁰/82⁰ muggy. Might have to put the AC on for a bit. I hope to go for a morning walk. My achilles...
I need to find a cousin like that. :cool:
Nice looking wood! Good job getting after it
Good morning, members. Nice day - 57⁰/78⁰ rain showers later tonight. I'll be going for a morning walk before running some errands. Be safe...