Good morning, members The cold front that brought us rain yesterday, has left us with cool temps. 39⁰/55⁰ sunny. Bright moon shining, at the...
Calling buZZsaw BRAD
Calling buzz-saw
Good morning, members. Wet day ahead. 65⁰/65⁰ muggy, Planning to have lunch with Truckaa. Be safe Be healthy Woodwidow - a sweep would...
Sorry to hear it.
Good morning, members. One more day of summer temps. 59⁰/81⁰ sunny. Rain tomorrow. I had an uneventful drive back home yesterday. I'll...
Just got back home from my brother's place. I pulled over in Belfast Maine. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Good morning, members. Summer day 51⁰/81⁰ sunny. I'll be hitting the road back home today, after a pleasant visit hiw my brother and family....
It came out well [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Like groundhogs
I pry up a corner of the membrane then grab it with a paper towel to peel it off. On or off is personal preference. I'm sure competition BBQ...
Not alot of inter-muscular fat in pork loin. Be careful not to overcook/dry it out. Use a thermometer to track progress. I've only...
My brother is smoking his first brisket. Starting with a 6lb flat. Using mesquite and spritzing with a mix water/worcestershire. [ATTACH]...
Be careful. Opioids can bind you up. Stool softeners can be your friend.
Good morning, members. Warm day ahead. 46⁰/76⁰ sunny No real plans today other than to fill a gas can with E-free gas. My brother is smoking...
Thanks for all the input. Nice to know it's good firewood. It's all around here. Not much of it around my property in Mass.
Spent time today on the Schoodic peninsula, part of Acadia National Park. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
Good morning, members. Warmer day today. 47⁰/77⁰ sunny. We have plans to do some fishing today. Be safe Be healthy
Thanks!
Ended up with a nice amount. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]