Just seeing how far from your truck you would cut and haul wood from, either by hand, a cart of sorts, or wheelbarrow. How far is too far in your...
Same here over in my neck of the woods. +5 C (40) heading down to +2 C (32?). Gonna run out of shed floor scrap soon.
You'd never know it by the price of gasoline, diesel, or heating oil around here.
I always let the fire die out in the day with this nice weather we've been having so far this November. Too hard to limp the stove along even with...
Sitting at 34 (+1 C) and heading for 48 (+9 C) today. Boring old polar in the stove.:stacke:
It gets better, 16 C or 61? F now...
Temperature records smashed in Prince Albert and northern region | paNOW Okay, it's not exactly melt your face off nuclear explosion, but pretty...
That's what threw me off, the multiples of tops going up.
Sorry, Canada is full at the present time. Please reroute to Mexico. It's warmer there.
Oh for sure!:saw: :rofl: :lol:
Stupidity doesn't always hurt.:D At least I took something away from it.
Woke to -2 C (28 F) here. Wood shed scraps with pine kindling for a fire.
Looking through kijiji I came across this ad... Fire Wood | free stuff | Prince Albert | Kijiji What does this tree look like to you? Kinda...
I've had very few boo boos with reloading over the years besides this. :)I shortened them from 2.760 to 2.65 and away they went single feed. Still...
Well yesterday was a nice day so I figured I'd do a little shooting/make some noise with the deer rifles. Anyways, I have a Marlin 30-30 (30AS...
Woke up to +4 C (38?F) and the sun is shining. Heading for +11 C (about 50 F), so I'm burning #2 stove oil.:whistle:
I was snooping on a ford forum and there was a list of what the different vin codes and such mean. I'll have a look tomorrow and we'll both know.:)