I don't have paypal, but my better half does. From time to time she orders things off e-bay or amazon? and such. I'm just insulating some windows,...
I'm not sure exactly how I'd do that? If someone wants to send an emt I could get it to Roy and Renee on their behalf? Kinda thing?
I'll have a look.:)
Thanks Grizzly.
I'm not sure if you have posted it somewhere, but what brand name is your stove, and how many btu's is it rated at?
Hey guys, not sure if this is okay to post if not please remove , but I thought I'd try. My sister in law set up a gofundme page to cover expenses...
I'm thinking I should be doing the same in a few low areas.
Didn't get much colder overnight, we're looking at -28 C this morning (-18 F), or -36 C (-32 F) with wind chill factor. The oil furnace and the...
She's looking chilly tonight.[ATTACH] That's -16 F before the wind, -31 F with the wind.
I find when I push the stove, I get to the low 30's for humidity, and I start shocking the dogs, shocking myself, the spousal unit etc. Mine...
And avoid touching the dogs! Nothing worse than 4 legged furball sneaking in for a hug and snap from static when you touch their ears or whatever.
Just imagine if I had some high btu wood in there!
[ATTACH] I'll get in on this though. Morning fire about the best I can do, without a tape measure and three hands!
Jealous of all you N-S loaders.:D
I wasn't worried that anyone was doubting me, I was just making sure the message of weight and sound (not only sound) came across, as two posters...
If curiosity is killing the cat, find yourself a junk piece of wood flooring, paint it black, rage a fire with the piece set as far away as the...
Maybe my experience with poplar is different then, but like I said weight and sound. With a high water content, they should obviously be heavier...
It's just a matter of time before you become an old hand at this, and will know just from the weight and the sound if your wood is ready to...
I use roughly 20 lbs of force.:D Think of the energy it takes to lift a case of beer, or about 20 lbs, and that's about how hard I push, maybe...
Same here. And if the lengths are uneven, they only take a half hearted smack with the hatchet across a chopping block to be the right size.