The only five foot crosscut saws that I have are long retired and hanging as decorations on the firewood shed. I do carry a Bahco ProfCut 24"...
All good points. I told him $275 delivered (it's not that far) but told him that's the bottom price I would charge anyone else (with no delivery)....
Makes sense. I was cutting the price back since they are a friends however you make a good point that my time and effort is worth something....
So I had a friend ask if they could buy a cord of firewood from me today. This will be the first time I'm selling a full cord so I'm trying to...
It definitely comes in handy!
Finally got the raised beds finished and ended up using six stock tanks. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
That's impressive!
39 glorious degrees this morning! Low temps won't last much longer however getting temps like that at the tail end of June is awesome. Funny how...
[ATTACH]
He has a house in MA so I'll pass on the word that there are some unstacked splits in CT that need stacking. Knowing him, I wouldn't be surprised...
Yeah, I try to make mine fairly uniform however this takes it to a new level.
I finally took some pictures of a red oak stack a neighbor made just to outdo me.... (and yes, he did use a laser level) [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
Great looking truck! However, no truck is too nice for hauling firewood. I held off as long as I could with my '21 Ram 1500 for the same reason...
Look like the current line of storms has mostly moved into NH. Just heard the first thunder a couple minutes ago. Due to the mountain terrain the...
I can empathize. I put off moving some topsoil yesterday (to fill the last of my raised garden beds) since the weather forecast did not call for...