The moose are roaming around my property. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I tried it when I was stationed in MD many years ago and was not a fan. To each their own. I'll stick with black bear meat hash with my eggs for...
This morning was a first for me for the month of July. Woke up when I heard a strange noise and it took me a minute to figure out the backup...
Thanks! The grapple was a great investment and probably sees more use than any other implement. However, I definitely miss the backhoe (I'd even...
I can understand how life changes and the swag shop is in a transition phase. At least I picked up one shirt before it closed down. [ATTACH]
Thanks! And congrats on the 'surprise' bear.
Can't believe I forgot to mention a rag! Rags are an essential with tractors as you will get greasy/dirty no matter how hard you try to stay...
I'll have to dig my paperwork out as I can't recall off the top of my head (lots of moving parts as I traded in my CK27 and a Polaris Ranger on...
Congrats and welcome to the tractor family! Post some pics once you get it. The only things I have carried over the nine or so years with my...
I can empathize. There's a cabin near me that is owned by city-folk from another state. They come up here every now and then and treat the place...
There are some variables to consider with the questions you pose. 1: What is the lift capacity of your loader? Estimates I have found put a cord...
That is awesome receiving some positive feedback, but I think the best feedback you can receive is repeat customers and word-of-mouth...
That is definitely an interesting concept and much cheaper than the route I went. However, I don't think those would last very long with our winters.
Raining today (again) and in the high 50's right now. For the last week of July and going into August, I can't complain about the extended...
It only took 12 years to finally get a garden going here and so far I am pleased with the results. The last time I really did any vegetable...
Las year was a good year, our group was four for four. The season starts in 5 weeks so I'm hoping to load the freezer up again this year. [ATTACH]
Correct, running R4 tires.
I just had a dump load of stone dropped off (last pic) for a retaining wall I have (slowly) been working on since last year and decided to start...
No complaints this morning...46 degrees and a rare sunny day. Felt like an early taste of fall. Good day to load up and deliver a cord of firewood...
Looks like a lot of standing dead timber is being cleared.