I agree with you regarding black bear. I've come across countless bears in the woods (including sows with cubs) and never had an issue. I've even...
LOL. I've got some wetlands on my property and was trying to push the moose farther into the woods (interrupted its dinner). This spot is near the...
I agree with others about it being bear scat. See a lot of it around the property. If you want some dessert, I can hook you up with some fresh...
Not the best pic but our resident swamp donkey was hanging out by the house yesterday evening. [ATTACH]
River Road is about a mile away from me so I know the area well. The Spaghetti Shed is a staple up here (although I haven't been there in many...
I've had a gas powered Stihl HT 101 pole saw for many years. I purchased it because well, it's a Stihl, and it's a saw. However, in the years I...
Hah, I was even closer (you were in my neck of the woods). Hope you had some grub at my friend's restaurant (Cabin Fever).
That's how I went up. That was a great trail!
Great pics. Gotta love having the mountains in our backyard. These are from a few years ago (hiking is not in the cards any more) from Mt....
Sad days indeed. I can empathize. I've had Harleys of one size or another (had nine at one time) all my adult life. I hadn't rode much for a few...
Nice find for that price. From the picture, it looks like someone took a generic (multi-fit) winch plate and welded on some extra brackets to make...
And the 100-acre woodlot!
I thought about getting a tandem bicycle and then looking for the next future ex-wife to assist with pedaling. Then remembered it would be much...
Would really like to have a small single axle dump trailer to tow behind the 1/2 ton however my budget at the moment only allows for this: [ATTACH]
I enjoy it and it is my primary source of heat. This subject has come up before so I will repeat that I grew up feeding the old pot-bellied wood...
Silver maple has been one of my staples for over a decade, and I don't see it ever not being in my stacks. As others have said, it can go punky...
Difficult to tell from the pic, however our moose usually don't begin to loose their velvet until late August into September.
Same here. The black bear density in my area is an estimated .81 per square mile and supposedly there are an estimated 15 whitetail deer per...
I know, it's almost as if they new the camera was there and were posing for it. I mean how unlikely is it to catch that on a camera?
Come on up some year, definitely lots of good bear hunting around here. This is my old man back in '71; he would fill his bear tag every year and...