This one, however, is a typical NH bear in the 200-300 pound range. [ATTACH]
Not a bear I would consider a shooter (too small) but a neat picture. [ATTACH]
I don't fell a lot of trees (most of my scrounging is in the national forest so they're dead and down) however I do a lot of off-camber cutting...
Just wondering what your impressions of the wrap handle are now that you've had it on for a while. Worth the investment?
Do the calories count if you get your burger here?? [ATTACH]
Always in 'need' of more.
[ATTACH]
Nice score! I only see those for sale on CL once in a while (and way south of me) and they average around $20 a pallet so not worth it. Plus...
Does an M1 carbine that saw use in WWII and Korea count? [ATTACH]
Swamp donkey sighting this morning. [ATTACH]
The forest service road is federal and the highway is state. This is was what was left of the bridge a couple miles from my house after Irene....
The first picture shows the damage after Irene (2011) to my favorite road to scrounge on. The same forest service road washed out worse in late...
Nice score! I always have plenty of white birch in my stacks and I'm one of those that actively looks for dead and down white birch when...
LOL. That's what I meant.
This must be your house! [ATTACH]
That's awesome to see! It's been a while however I vaguely remember those days. [ATTACH]
I can't comment on the 180, however I have had a lightweight Stihl 192 T (arborist saw) for many years and it is the only Stihl I have never...
I agree with lukem and Horkn that it is raccoon scat.
Weather has been wacky this year so we'll have to see how accurate the Farmer's Almanac is this fall/winter. According to the almanac, "Winter...
Absolutely. It was just accepted back then that we had the common sense to know that it was a TV show and not to try this at home. Sad that we...