Rumor has it Kenny may be having a black-bearded baby wearing a striped canvas shirt in 9 short months......lmao.....
Well, the sign is in my Man Cave!! Thanks again for electing me as the caretaker, the next GTG we will designate another caretaker! [ATTACH]...
Great job on the chicken,, Tim! Thanks for use of your cooker and the great fellowship you and Julie always bring along!
Brian thank you again for bringing that machine in for me. Truly appreciate it, and it was great to see ya buddy. Always have a blast with you...
Always a pleasure to be with you and Robin! Thank you both for everything, the pies and coffee cake were amazing as always! And your help was...
Glad to hear it, was great to meet and hang out with yas. Did yinz take any whipporwills home with yas?
Always great to hang out with yinz guys, Mike! Thanks again for coming. And thanks for the delicious kielbasa bread! That 038 you built for...
Believe me brother, we almost pizzed our pants over that one..... Wish yinz could've been there.
What a fantastic weekend it was! I apologize for no updates as the service waay back in "the holler" wasn't too good. Joe and I, as well as...
I'd say it's definitely home made out of rail, and if so, would be a darn good little tool. There are different size anvils for different trades,...
Built another 041AV Super last week (mocked the same dual port I made for my first Super many years ago). [ATTACH]
Stay at it brother, it's worth it. Save some for the grille or smoker!
Primo stuff!
Yep, I've got an MS880 recently snd I'm also working on having this one done possibly as early as next weekend for Duanes GTG in Julian, PA. As...
Yes and yes, so long as the pups are kept under control.... Not sure what they have for power as far as the campers are concerned.
I'm so jealous of you all, and so sad I couldn't make it. You guys and gals are all amazing
It's rough, but I've seen worse....I bought one a few years back that made the one you have look good....ended up selling it for what I paid for...
If nothing else, treated with at least the same reverence as Christmas. We would all go to hell without His sacrifice!
Wishing all of our FHC family a Blessed Easter. Please remember what this day means to all of mankind, the Resurrection of our Lord and Savior...
Very nice, looks like it does the job!