The guy who owns Supersplitter is the son of the inventor of the kinetic splitter. All others are more-or-less copies of his original design.
That's the key. Ambient moisture.
I will say that I find rattle can paint sticks to metal much better when you preheat the metal.....just enough to watch the "humidity ring"...
Lol, maybe I'll just keep em both!!:cool:
The kicker was another fella had dibs (I wasn't the first to want to buy it), he showed up Friday evening to get it and didn't realize what it...
I'm no more deserving of it than any of you fine folks, but I appreciate the compliment coming from a good man like yourself!
I literally bought one of these on Saturday morning, found it on FB Marketplace, it's the 110v electric version but can easily be converted to...
No, the fireplace underneath is its own entity, have to have a fire inside the oven to cook in the oven.
And some pizza oven action too! [ATTACH] And the fireplace under the oven..... [ATTACH]
More keyhole action.... [ATTACH]
Just the soundtrack gets me excited in the fall! One of my favorite movies ever produced, I watch it several times a year.
"You two know each other?" "He says you fish poorly!"
[ATTACH]
Good point, any processed wood that you purchase for construction that's not locally-milled and sourced should be suspect when considering...
Outstanding job brother! Looks very cozy and inviting!
We did our first try doing strombolis in the brick oven this evening, it was a success! Sauce, ham, provolone, mozzarella, garlic, Italian...
There's a huge patch of them (huckleberries and wild blueberries) up on the mountain where I've been harvesting rocks for the pizza oven build...
We are well, yes the humidity is unbearable here too. I don't mind the heat, but that humidity.......
Never a shortage of work up there on your property!
It was top-notch buddy, how have you and Chrissy been?