Bet he had to change his shorts afterwards.............:rofl: :lol::hair::startled:
Sounds like it could be multiflora rosa......Back in the 50's/60's the USDA was paying farmers to plant it for shelterbelts/natural fences,erosion...
That 3400 alone is worth $75 easily if its a runner.I seen them normally go for $100 up to 200 if its extra nice.
Nope.The 3400 was made between 1979 & 1984,mine is a 1981.Just has a handguard,that's all it ever had.Over half of my saws don't have...
If that 3400 is a strong runner,you'll like it.I haven't seen any newer 290 farm boss or 455 rancher that will out cut it.Parts are starting to...
Gradual warmup here past few days,from low 60's to mid 70's yesterday.80 at 5PM today,quite dry though. Upper 60's tomorrow,very good chance of...
Though I'll take it all,it depends on what it is,where & when I'm processing it & the end result. Cutting dead stuff on parents land & doing the...
Printed paper bags that originally held 50 lbs of bird seed.On top of my 23 yr old outside heavy duty workbench.I always keep a couple dozen of...
New clutch arrived & installed late this afternoon.Hadnt run the saw since mid February,forgot how loud it was! I'm sure my neighbors 2-3 blocks...
YOU SUCK!!!! :p ;)
I'd shove that toy up his arse......
Makes me wish I had an old golf cart laying around........:yes:
tulip poplar
:rofl: :lol:
Final adjustments to the Jred 2077 turbo's carb,finished tidying up the mini garden area,planted some mesclun (mixed lettuces/salad greens),some...
The question with me is when do I stop cutting.3-4 days per month year round I'm felling,bucking,splitting etc.Just depends on my work schedule,if...
:cheers: :pete: National Beer Day is celebrated every year on April 7th in the United States. The special day celebrates the ability for US...
Brisket over Black Cherry May 2012 :dex: Pork Spare Ribs over Black Cherry May 2014
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2095-Jonsered-Chainsaw-/251907155980?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_2&hash=item3aa6d6280c Only one on feebay & 1st one I seen on...
From this in August 2012 to this last Monday 3/30. ;) :saw: :dex: Honey Locust 36" diameter,35"long. Slabs 2" to 4" thick,18 to 30 wide,35"...