Wow that is crazy amont of wood. Quite the operation. So well organized too. Wonder what they're paying for a cord of wood in Chicago?...
I take pics when the stack is done and go to them if I cant remember when it was processed. I kind of just start at one end of the stacks and go...
Calling for rain starting today and heavy rain tomorrow. Looking at 80* today and mid 70s tomorrow. Weekend sounds like it will be beautiful....
That shower looks great! :yes: We're planning on a bathroom remodel. While I love tile, I don't install it and am too cheap to pay. So a shower...
I do 3 rows of 16" on pallets. Front and back rows sticking over the ends. I do try and put thinner splits in the middle. But not always....
Its worth it. :thumbs:
Yeah. We want it to look as though its from mid 1800s. Though we do have siding on a small bedroom addition and where they built the second level...
Awesome log house. You have any pics to share of the inside PA Mountain Man ? We love old log homes. We want to put a log addition on the back of...
I would love to have that. I admit Im a little jealous Chaz and Chazsbetterhalf
The simple pleasures in life are some of the greatest treasures!
Nice. Couldnt touch anything like that in my area for 6k.... Even a Ford. :rofl: :lol:
I have the rockport. Be 3 years with it.
Great idea. I have an ugly bin that is ugly, that I built with anything I had lying around.
Cant believe The Wood Wolverine is cutting sonething other then red oak. Nice job .... as always.
Dump trailer has my vote. If you could get 2 "teams" one destacking at old place and other restacking at new. Then have a :grizz::chef::cheers:...
Last year sept 18th was my first fire. I'll have the ac running this year. Looks like 80s until thursday, than 68 for a high and rainy. Next...
Looks like you still have some room in the cab for a few splits. :thumbs:
You hit the "easy button" on that scrounge. Nice!
Going to mid 80s with high humidity. Doesn't feel like archery season is a couple weeks away. Hoping for some cooler weather.
That's a 1, 2 punch score. Awesome.