Sunny. 75* 60% humidity, nice breeze . Light rain tomorrow and maybe wed.
Good morning everyone Nice outside right now with rain moving in tonight. Looks like rain off and for most of this week Cleaned out the shed...
Sounds like a great morning. Patiently waiting for our first fire.
That is a lonely one.:( Last week I stopped roadside to scrounge some red oak. Could only get 4 pieces. Rest too heavy by myself. I planned to...
Thanks for the replies. I decided to get a deluvery. I messaged the guy but still haven't heard anything.
Backwoods Savage you are being too kind calling them ding a lings.
I signed up for chip drop over a year ago. Never got anything.
I have a few big home projects I want to work on and not sure how much scrounging I'll get to over winter and into spring. (I work slow) Been...
Really nice day, got to mid 60s as the high. 55 or so now. I was a little chilled after sitting out at son's soccer game. Still no fire in house....
Splits from outside go into our woodbox (8'L x 2'W x 3'H), then I put those splits in an antique metal pot that's on the hearth for the days burn....
Just a little over an hour away from me. That distance isnt even "road trip" status. Looks like I found a husky dealer.
Im late to the party with this thread. Glad it worked out for you farmer steve. Besides the theft in itself, another thing that pizzes me off is...
I love my 7310. Im ashamed to say that I don't even have 8 tanks through it yet. I got a 28" bar for mine as well. Seems like a great combo IMO....
Where are you in PA JB Sawman? Might need to do a road trip.
Nice score. Looks like perfect size to work with.
:santa::santa::santa: Im in Email sent
Started to bring wood down to the house. Last few years I stacked it on the deck. Cribbed the one end and used the rail for support at other end....
Beautiful day today. Currently 64* looking at 70 or so as high. Mid 40s for low. Same for tomorrow. Getting close to lift off.
Next weekend starts our archery season. As of now its a little warm. Hoping cooler weather comes in
First day of autumn and I turned the AC on this morning. Its humid. Hopefully after the front rolls through it will get cooler. No oaks in my...