Good morning Cloudy, misty day in pa Sitting at emergency vet to see what the issue is with our bulldog. Of course our regular vet is out until...
Awesome score Cash Larue.When you're scrounging in such scenery, I wouldn't even consider that work. That's a perfect day in my book. How long...
Last year I literally saw 3. Here's a small example of this year.:headbang: [ATTACH]
This year stink bugs are down, but lantern flies out the wahzoo Im gonna have to wage war on TOH, their host tree.
Same here. Our sell the logs. Very few freebies if any.
Reminds me of my wife's aunt. They have a huge maple tree that they were going to get "a lot of money for." She kept saying how tree service...
70* and 70% humidity I was going to wait until cooler temps before I ventured into the tree stand, by the way things look, that might not be until...
The FHC gang is my wood ID app:D
Maybe he'll meet the right customer and find he brought a chainsaw to a gun fight. :whistle:
Lots of that around these parts too. Then after it sits for years, gets half rotten, they want to sell it for many American dollars. :loco: :crazy:
I break out the 375 H&H for rats. :D Seriously, I'll have to try some of these different baits. Living in an old farm house, we get the...
7.62 x 39 cal:rootintootin:
So how many boxes you buy Cash Larue? :whistle:
Looking ahead to the next 10 day temps, I don't see any wood being burned (or deer hunting). Calling for mid to high 70s. I turned AC back on to...
I'm in The Wood Wolverine line. It's not the stacking I take pride in, but the entire end result. I don't hate stacking as much as I use to. I...
Fillin er up with premium. :yes:
Get some concrete mix, red solo cups or such and eye bolts. Fill cups with concrete mix, put eyebolts in center. When dry you have a nice weight...
Would have gotten more stacked, but I resplit many of the ash pieces into 2. Also son had a soccer match an hour away in the middle of the day.
I mean no offense to anyone who has such condition with their eyes. :)
As a woodshed. My sons and I built our woodshed in 2018, before we even had our woodstove. Since then we parked our quad in it and occasionally...