Thanks everyone. Unfortunately the vet called and his numbers got worse, even with everything they were doing for him. We had no choice but to...
Good morning Sunny day today but my heart is heavy. Took our bulldog to vets again yesterday. He wasnt getting any better from last week. Did some...
78 today. Think its the last of the mid to upper 70s. Cooler weather starting tomorrow. Had a fire last night of black cherry, box elder. Just...
Mid 70s right now. May dip down to high 50s. Not sure if we'll have a fire. Though it's not cold out, with our house sitting lower in a valley and...
Only way that could of been better is if he bucked, split and stacked for you. Great score indeed!
Wife came home yesterday afternoon and looked to see if I had the woodstove started. Was a little cool and I thought it was nice out. She said it...
Great looking pup.
52* and sunny on the way into work. House is warm, so no fire. Tomorrow looks like high of 61 and low 45, but for several days after tomorrow...
You can send those chicom rifles my way. I'll throw them in the dumpster with some other foreign made rifles I found lying around. :whistle:
Storm coming through this afternoon, suppose to drop down to low 60s. Maybe tomorrow we'll have lift off if it's rainy and damp.
Now I can't get that song out of my head.
These warm temps do suck! Screwing up scrounging and archery hunting. Only upside is saving me some firewood. But we all know the wood piper...
To me they are a combination of a pineapple, banana, and mango. That's the best way I can explain the taste.
Looking at 80* today. That should get some of my pumpkin decorations to rot. Some color change in the trees but noy much. Grass and knockout rose...
Can't help with protecting the berries, but I've noticed more earwigs this year. Might be the wet weather.
My wife says I'm obsessed with them. Next year I'll be more prepared for my gathering. Hopefully freeze enough pulp to last all year.
Reminds me of english cream goldens[ATTACH] This was our boy, Rigby. Happier times before the fight with Osteosarcoma. I miss him.
We have a paw paw patch ( or is it grove?) in a portion of our woods. They have been dropping since mid- late september. Still some hanging on in...
70* currently. Got to mid 70s today, looks like same for thursday. Breaking 80* friday. Long range outlook doesn't seem so woodstove friendly.
I dont know if I hated helping to close or open our in ground pool growing up. I think it was opening. I always got the task of fishing out any...