Lots of kick azz in those 2 posts:thumbs::thumbs:
I have an ohio tool. Added sides. Back doesn't have place to put pickets. I didnt realize I would miss not having them.[ATTACH] Was pretty solid...
Lol. I better put my readers on. I missed the part no one to ask. I like hackberry. Burns better then cherry and leaves some ok coals. If I saw...
Holee $@#t! :shiver: I got a chill just reading the temp.
I think I may see that from my house. :MM:
Hackberry:thumbs: Nice going Brad.
I know black locust burns hot, but not so sure of that ranking :zip:
Smart to have a pro do it. Material things can be replaced or fixed. A lot tougher with your health.
Varies each year This year, black cherry, ash, black locust and oak (mostly white). Like The Wood Wolverine said, we live in an area with an...
I keep a cord on our patio that I pull from and have an antique kettle on the hearth that holds about a full to half a day's worth depending on...
Mid 40s right now with temps slowly dropping, will be mid 20s by time opening morning of rifle tomorrow. Little breeze going Tonight we will have...
Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Not sure how true it is but I heard the average person will consume 4500 calories today. :bug:
Not much action past weekend on moving any wood. Went back to work monday and wasn't able to bring any wood home until yesterday after work....
Good for Ms. Buzzsaw. Its not easy. At one time my 2 best friends smoked. I use to give them hell all the time. It made me understand how strong...
Nice camper. Dumb question regarding slide outs. Is there ever a concern that they could get "stuck" open due to freezing temps or say if...
Welcome aboard corncob! I don't farm (wish I had a small farm) but wife's side of family has a pretty large operation, doing dairy, hay, corn....
Happy Thanksgiving everyone. On deck for me is to move and stack some firewood this morning, then go to 2 different family member houses. One...
:shiver::shiver::shiver: that's a little chilly. A sweltering 30 here compared to Rope temps. Some coals left over from last night, a few pieces...
Never knew that. Something new for me to look for.
Some really good looking racks. Mine is rather simple and not as nice looking. I just set up a temporary pallet rack on our patio. I place 2...