Looks like I need to find a dealer to order new stones -- Woodstock lets you order them online (prices seem pretty reasonable) But Hearthstone...
2 stones have cracks -- the lower stone on each side. On one stone you can't really see the crack without a light right next to it but you can...
So how big a deal and how expensive to replace a piece of soap stone?
Burlington would be 500+ round trip from mid coast Maine.
500 miles is a little too far.
Asking 850 for the tribute, 5 years old. The keystone would be a good fit but I've never seen a used one for sale since I sold the f600. Wife...
The F3 was a good stove for the room. It would keep the thermostat in there from ever coming on but didn't do anything for the rest of the house....
I wasn't familiar with the castine. Just looked it up and it would be perfect for the room. But they are going used for 2x what I can get the...
I've had three jotuls (started with a 118) they've all been great. But at this point I'm just looking for a deal on a stove that will see very...
Here is where it will go [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I'm looking for a small woodstove for my family room. Originally started out with a Jotul F3cb which was great for the occasional fire. Wasn't...
Have you ordered it yet?
I didn't realize they were still going so high. I have a nice ms200 (rear handle) maybe I should turn it into a top handle and cash in.
Well you could do a little grinding while you are it...
Don't forget about the sticker.
Off topic / Is AS archiving everything and starting over?? Almost every google search about chainsaws brings up AS near the top - hope the info...
Could always buy one and have it hydro dipped.
Not too bad. 150 for that saw is respectable. But what's another $15 for Cabers?
So what is the $3o saw going to cost in the end?
I had an 020av super -- not sure the specs -- but it wasn't a bad saw. Wouldn't want to have to split one though.