Nikon d3200. Impatiently waiting for the battery to charge so I can take my first pics.
I hope it does get fixed for you. But my experience with warranties has not been very good -- enough that I wouldn't bother bringing it in to...
Great photos. I just upgraded to my first real camera -- an entry level DSLR, should be quite a step up from my 10 year old point and shoot.
It was back up yesterday with shiny new forum software -- been down all day again.
Put me down for 42:1, easy math and a little extra insurance.
Well might as well lock this thread and make it a sticky. Everything has been said.
Alright, we've heard from the 32,40,42,50 to one crowd. Anyone going to argue that 80 or 100:1 Amsoil is fine?
Unfortunately that is now how most warranties work.
That's the problem -- the BTU's -- they sell the chips go to the biomass boilers that are springing up around here.
We have a landfill here that lets people bring trees and brush to dump for free. But you better not get caught trying to take any wood home with...
Even cheaper......
Best deal going for synthetic oil....
Seemed heavy for it's performance. With a 20" bar it was way too easy to bog down. The saw was a 2010 version -- one of the last ones made and was...
That's the one; got my price. I've had it on CL off and on since July. [ATTACH]
Not going to miss it -- In my humble opinion the most over rated saw on the internet.
Sell the 260 on ebay, let someone else put too much money into it and use the money you make to buy a runner on CL.
Camel snot is too hard to find; do you think eel snot would an acceptable substitute?
I use a special blend of SAE 30 with a touch of a windshield washer fluid (the blue works best) and a little marvel mystery oil.
And here is the bigger crack [IMG]
Got it inside [IMG]