All went good. She will be home this morning. I have all their dishes clean and floors swept. All she has to do is recover.
Morning all.
As long as she doesn’t lock herself out of the office...
Co Contrasts with the snow well...
Added 11 to the 250 eh?
Who was on the tractor? [ATTACH]
To some the sabbath day is a day of rest. I would agree with the bait store theory though...
Sorry. Just moved to Florida. Gave it away to my best friend. 365 too and splitter I designed and built.
[ATTACH] hovlandhomestead I love this place...
Thanks for that. What I am seeing is doctors from less fortunate countries practicing here. They have never had access to modern medicine and...
Surgery has been postponed until 9 this morning. When it comes to health care Florida is a third world country. God’s waiting room.
Morning.
What he said.... my 395 was awesome.
[ATTACH] Had a 16 x 24 I finished for my kids’ teenage years. Has a full bath too. They loved having friends over for the weekends.
He’s heading to work.....Methmatician...
Clear that with your counterweight...
I just think of you as my virtual wife.....I pick on you and you tolerate it..... if it gets too much just let me know..
After reading your posts I think you are my twin. I sit on the edge of the bed every morning deciding how loud I want to scream. I haven’t taken...
Yeah....he said he had a wife...
Thanks all. My friend is having surgery shortly. She is 71 and will be down for a few days. Now I just have to take care of her husband because...