Brenndatomu... that is quite profound what you said. I have always, generally, held women in a much better light than men. Over the past handful...
I still cannot pull the trigger on a new truck. Man, they are high. So... I have a 2008 Nissan Titan 1/2 ton. Any idea what I could reasonably...
Wow, that is a score. If the rounds are the size you use. You continue to amaze at the quantity you deal with!
I caught one yesterday and let it go in another place. Saw two more last two days, they are moving. Caught a bee-YOU-tiful copperhead from a wood...
Jeff, where can one get a dual port muffler for $25?
I just started a thread on small, round, limb pieces of firewood. Made me think of Dave and then I thought of Kathy and then Michael. There's more...
Do you stack small limb cuts, round shape, all together in a section of the stack or its own stack or do you mix them in with non-round splits in...
I don't mean to be whiney at all, really don't but upon coming back to this thread the second time, it struck me... if I had a son willing to work...
County Line 25-ton splitter. Hose came undone at clamp after we replaced the hose due to a pinhole leak/failure and spewed out a bunch of the...
Horkn, why do snowmobiles need such power? Is it just like anything else, they go faster? People don't 'need' 300hp bassboats that go 80mph. Crazy...
Pricey, why do you like square splits? I like because it makes good pieces to use when building end stacks in the criss-cross pattern. Anything...
BTW... 2-stroke mowers? What mowers were 2-stroke? It's probably obvious but I don't recall! EDIT: Lawn Boy. I didn't know that. I suppose...
I was wondering that very thing -- why no 4-stroke chainsaws? I suppose it is weight? But with weedeaters, weight is also a factor, so don't get...
Wow, I didn't expect these responses. This 'conversion' is just due to emissions? Oh well, probably will be all battery bikes some day.
I certainly admire not wanting to waste things, I am the same way. From all the reading I have done, real bar chain oil is the only way to go;...
Thanks for this thread and this post. I went to my local HD website page and dang, out of stock. I called them; they have not ordered more and...
Savage Dennis, in your first pic, are you skidding a stack of logs out on a platform skid? Why do you have a windshield fairing on a 4-wheeler?...
What does "burns like paper" mean, you mean it just burns fast or what? For mild nights and firepit, that would be alright. I am intrigued by that...
Rare snow here, lol. Land is not swampy on trails. So, trailer, it is. One I am eyeballing is about size of Horkn's last trailer above. EDIT:...
Was supposed to be first pic.[IMG] Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk