pay-grades are for ladder climbers;) I've out grossed my superiors for too many years to count:D
Sounds like a sweet retirement plan, I don't think I could do the island aspect though, frame of mind could change as you don't have to be anywhere
Two of my dogs are on Revolution - Billy Bob(lab mix) and Samson aka Fuzzy Buddy(yorkie) and they both have Fleas first time in ~8-9yrs - Samson...
it's not so much guns a blazing in corporate America, the opportunity feels right though. You're used to working home construction right? Guy/gal...
Got an offer sheet for the new promotion. Money looks good with room to grow, coworkers have accepted the notion that I'm already taking the job....
That sucks man. The fine print exclusions on extended auto warranties typically makes them a ripoff, but we all learn the hard way.
Striped Skink, usually once they get that big their heads turn a bright reddish orange. I have them running all over the place here, they confuse...
We've had the hummers for the past 3-4 weeks here, couple of cardinals have a clutch in the rhododendron. First time I've ever seen territorial...
Bumpah is better than smelly old man:D when it became acceptable to nickname your elders the part of a car that moves things out of the way -...
Congratulations - Grahmps, Bumpah, Papa - whatever they call yah:thumbs:
Can't recall either CM/SJ giving me a headknocker.....well a handle CM dark rum gave me a run for my money back in college
if you really want to go places sail away with Sailor Jerry's
Grabbed a sixer of the Coney Island Ginger Ale to try out - way too sweet, drink or reserve half and refill with gin or whiskey:drunk: [ATTACH]
When's the calendar shoot?
Surprisingly there wasn't any mold/mildew in the insulation or joist space - don't know where it was going, maybe enough space to make it out the...
Same here I went down this road of planning on planting some, it crossed my mind again this spring - never got around to it
Somebodies' gonna break out the booze and split horizontal after Dennis goes t0o bed right:rofl: :lol:
Sorry to hear the news Rottiman. To not hear a scratch of paws when you wake, or a goofy excited pup when you return home.
Got my new bathroom vent fan installed..after two more trips to the store, one for a Tee as the original had no duct work just dumping into the...
Finished planting the garden yesterday. Trying some hybrid heatless Jalapenos this year. Fuzzy Buddy had a tick on his back this morning and the...