So the trade of the P68 was so close but at the last minute he yanked the cord:(
Can you use Pex pipe instead of copper. It would be much easier.
Yeah, I was gonna mention the big pipe wrench. Get yourself a steel pipe which fits over the pipe wrench handle and wedge the tank somewhere and...
Is that a gut's feeling we're having here,[ATTACH] those pics sure come to mind with google search at times:D
Smoke, sshh!
[IMG] [ATTACH] Have a good one Woma who turns 60!
You must be a new FB member as you're forever changing your avatar like changing profile pics:D Hard to figure who's who:hair:
I'm sure you would figure a way to open the wine after all these years:D What took you sooooooooooooooooooo long is the question?:rofl: :lol:
Don't believe everything STB says:D I like to share with you as I'm in a generously mood:cool:
No, just the launchers :D
Just finished Showing -23*C now
I got to go outside and snowblow the yard. Yes in this weather, I got to wait for the BBQ to warm up some so I'm killing time:rofl: :lol:
That's great news, now I sit and wait for a final decision to be made today.
Someone is alive & awake this morning :thumbs:
True My wrong:headbang:
Temps are -21*C with windchill of -32*C +. Quite windy with blowing snow as we speak. A far cry from -14*C they called for:loco: :crazy: -32*C=...
Send him over so we could pick his brains...........:dremel:
I was thinking of removing it in the beginning and use it only when I really, really need it.
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
I can just imagine the inconveniences this is going to bring forth into our lives. It just couldn't be wider instead :picard: