Here's a site I'd forgotten about that lists multiple sites and prices. Sort by caliber, price per round, availability, etc. http://www.gunbot.net
I haven't been ammo shopping in a while. I stocked up back in November 2012. I paid $22 a brick for Blazers. My Marlin 22 rifle hates it. I...
:jaw:
Just ordered mine. My wife has been on me to get some new shirts and retire a few old ones, so I figured why not.
I'll be having an inspector come in and take a look at things if the ball keeps rolling in the direction that I'm hoping it will roll. I spent...
Spent most all day outside doing odds and ends around the house. I cut down a half dead lilac bush that never recovered after this winter and fed...
I thought (could be wrong) that the GM 4 banger blocks (used by Mercruiser) from that vintage were actually 3 liter displacement, but the block...
I think Wes is correct. If you still have the manual it should show how high the drain hose needs to be. I believe that is meant to protect the...
Well, the system was running and warm. Good thing it's only 54 and rainy where I am as I was able to crank the stat and make sure things were...
I'll find out more tomorrow when I see it in person. I'm hoping for 'it survived all last season', but you never know.
Can you see what I attached to this reply? This is a pic of what shows up on my iphone/iPad.
You must not be seeing the radial aircraft engine sticking out of the back of the VW beetle in the YouTube link in krooser's first post.
I have a front tine tiller. Bought it at a garage sale several years ago for $40. Runs good. I feel muscles I didn't know I had for a couple days...
With that engine I'd be expecting mileage in gallons per mile and not miles per gallon. :)
Thanks stinny. I'm hoping the gas is still on so I can give that a go. The agent said "all is in working order", but I heard that years ago when I...
I'm going to be looking at a piece of property next week, and the cabin on the property has hot water baseboard heat with a natural gas boiler. I...
Very true. My daughter is 12. Last weekend she asked to go fishing. I didn't hesitate to take her for a second. I figure the days of her actually...
The one I know is in the northeast corner of the lower peninsula of Michigan. I'll be there next week. :thumbs:
My rain gauge shows .05" of rain so far. It looked a lot worse on radar than it was, at least here. It looks pretty nasty north of here and down...
So far Pete just some light rain and rustling leaves here. Looks like the storm split in the middle. Of course a lot can happen in the 60 or so...